Blue Lace Agate is a soft and nurturing stone that brings calm and peace and that eases communication and self-expression. Just like its energetic signature, its blue color is very light and soft. It's a great crystal to work with for matters of the throat and of speaking one's truth to confidently express ourselves.
Jump to a section:
- Metaphysical Properties
- How to Work With It
- ✨ Quick Facts
- Further Exploration
I open myself up to my inner truth and I communicate and express that truth with my words and emotions with ease.
Meaning & Metaphysical Properties
- Blue Lace Agate is a crystal that's soothing, cooling and calming. It brings a sense of serene peacefulness.
- It promotes the expression of repressed emotions or actions from self-doubt or fear of rejection.
- It works on the level of the throat chakra and can balance the chakra as well as calm it down if it has been overactive.
- It helps bring down feelings of anger.
- Blue Lace Agate will help you find true words and help you communicate in a peaceful and truthful way.
- It also enhances the power behind your affirmations, promoting a more positive inner dialogue.
- It helps increase the effectiveness of sound healing and sound therapy.
- It is said to help with throat problems, sore throats and thyroid issues.
- It is also said to be anti-inflammatory and to help with matters of the skeletal system, the pancreas, nervous system, nails and eyes.
How to Work With Blue Lace Agate
Here are some ideas on how to work with Blue Lace Agate in your daily life:
- Meditate with a piece of Blue Lace Agate on your throat, while visualizing its soft blue light entering and balancing the throat chakra.
- Wear it as a pendant, especially one that sits close to your neck.
- Place it around the house to bring its peaceful and harmonizing energies.
- Carry it with you when you need to speak in front of a group of people or give a lecture.
- Carry a piece with you in business settings where clear and truthful communication is key.
- Place it around areas of your house of office where the energy tends to be noisy and chaotic.
- Carry a piece with you when you feel the need for its soothing and calm energy in your life.
- Place a small piece of Blue Lace Agate under your pillow or on your bedside table to instill a sense of peace and calm down an overly chatty mind.
Most of the Blue Lace Agate available is being found in southern Africa in Namibia and South Africa.
- Pale Blue
- Whiter bands
- Lower stress
- Speaking one's truth
- Blue Chalcedony Lace
- Tumbled stones
- Raw pieces
- Number 5
I've prepared the following graphics that you can share on Instagram, Pinterest or your own website/blog:
If you want to further explore about the metaphysical properties and meaning of Blue Lace Agate, I recommend the following resources:
Thanks to the following books for their great information about the different properties of Blue Lace Agate:
- LOVE IS IN THE EARTH: The Crystal & Mineral Encyclopedia by Melody
- The Encyclopedia of Crystals by Judy Hall
- The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons & Naisha Ahsian