💓 Rose quartz is the crystal of love. While there are many crystals that work on the level of love, rose quartz is probably the most well known and universal. Not just romantic love either, but all the different forms that love can take like unconditional love, self-love and friendship love.
Jump to a section:
My whole being is worthy and deserving of love and I open myself up to give and receive love freely.
Meaning & Metaphysical Properties
- Rose quartz is the primary crystal to bring love into your life in whichever form is needed for you at the moment, especially when combined with the power of your intention and affirmations.
- It helps to open up to receiving love and to practice self-love. It brings energies of unconditional love.
- Rose quartz promotes fertility and helps with sexual imbalances.
- On a healing aspect, rose quartz is said to help with the heart, circulatory system, maintaining healthy skin and help with trauma release.
- Rose quartz helps us see and appreciate love and beauty everywhere and opens us up for accepting situations and self-acceptance.
How to Work With Rose Quartz
Here are some ideas on how to work with rose quartz in your daily life:
- Wear it as jewelry over the heart/thymus area.
- Similarly, meditate with a piece of rose quartz over the heart chakra area.
- For romantic love, place it at your bedside.
- Take a bath with pieces of rose quartz in the tub with you.
- Add a piece of rose quartz to a bottle/jug of water.
- Use a rose quartz facial roller to soothe the skin and promote healthy elastic skin.
- Carry a small rose quartz tumbled stone in your pocket or purse.
Rose quartz comes mainly from the following countries, with most of it coming from Brazil:
- United States
- South Africa
- Tumbled stones
- Carved pieces
- Raw pieces
If you want to further explore about the metaphysical properties and meaning of rose quartz, I recommend the following 2 videos: