Kambaba Jasper is also often called Kambaba stone, Crocodile Jasper or Green Stromatolite Jasper. It's a stone composed primarily of quartz and feldspar with fossilized algae. It's a very interesting-looking stone with primarily green swirly material along with black eyes (orbicules) that often have additional green in their center. It's a stone of nature, Earth energy and calm.
Interesting fact: Kambaba jasper is actually not a jasper, but for some reason the name Kambaba jasper stuck.
Kambaba Jasper shouldn't be confused with Nebula Stone. They are two different stones with different compositions and origins. One easy way to differentiate them is with the round eyes, with Kambaba Jasper the eyes are black and with Nebula Stone the eyes are green.
Jump to a section:
- Metaphysical Properties
- How to Work With It
- ✨ Quick Facts
- Further Exploration
I am calm, centered, grounded and one with the Earth's energy.
Meaning & Metaphysical Properties
- Kambaba jasper helps regulate our biorhythms to be more in sync with nature's rhythms.
- It brings calming and nurturing energy, it helps us stay grounded and stable.
- Kambaba jasper is great for agriculture and soil. It provides beneficial energy for the Earth and plants.
- It is said to a beneficial addition when doing EFT tapping.
- Kambaba jasper is said to help with digestion and toxin elimination.
- It promotes healthy growth where needed in our lives.
- It is said to help protect against the effects of electrosmog pollution (man-made EMFs).
How to Work With Kambaba Jasper
Here are some ideas on how to work with Kambaba jasper in your daily life:
- Carry a Kambaba jasper tumbled stone in your pocket, near your root chakra, to benefit from its grounding and nurturing energies.
- Keep some Kambaba jasper close to you when you sleep.
- Meditate with a piece on Kambaba jasper placed in the area of your heart chakra.
- Bring some Kambaba jasper with you when going in nature or working outdoors with plants and soil.
- Place some Kambaba jasper tumbled stones around your garden.
Kambaba Jasper is found in Madagascar and South Africa.
- Olive green
- + Black
- Earth energy
- Kundalini awakening
- Kambaba stone
- Crocodile Jasper
- Crocodile stone
- Green Stromatolite Jasper
- Tumbled stones
- Palm stones
- Number 5
I've prepared the following graphics that you can share on Instagram, Pinterest or your own website/blog:
If you want to further explore about the metaphysical properties and meaning of Kambaba jasper, I recommend the following resource:
Thanks to the following books for their great information about the different properties of Kambaba jasper:
- LOVE IS IN THE EARTH: The Crystal & Mineral Encyclopedia by Melody
- The Encyclopedia of Crystals by Judy Hall
- The Crystal Bible Volume 3 by Judy Hall
Some More Jaspers to Explore
Stay in the Loop
Hi! 👋 I'm Sébastien (aka Seb) and I'm creating Spiral11. I'm just getting started, so come back often for some great new things!
If you feel like supporting me and this website, you can do so here on Ko-fi.
Thanks so much in advance! 🙏🙏🙏
- Seb, ✌️+❤️